- [Out of spirit] "But...it is forbidden."
- [To Black Cat] "I think my karma can balance out your bad luck, Black Cat."
- [To Black Widow] "The Red Room's training is brutal, but it made you who you are today. Are you saying you would give that up, Natasha?"
- [To Blade] "Guys like Blade and me? We're named for our weapons."
- [To Daredevil] "Being Daredevil certainly isn't a picnic, Matt."
- [To Doctor Strange] "You know, for a surgeon you're not a bad shrink, Doc. Please don't shrink me."
- [To Deadpool] (annoyed) "No, Deadpool. I was not trained by Mr. Miyagi, and stop calling me Daniel-san."
- [To Ghost Rider] "None of the demons I learned about in K'un Lun rode a cool motorcycle. I probably would have paid attention if they did."
- [To Ghost Rider] "Even a damned man can cool his head with meditation, Ghost Rider. You should try it sometime."
- [To Hulk] "Unlimited rage and and narrow focus, you are more vulnerable than you think, Hulk."
- [To Hulk] "Monsters are often the most misunderstood, Hulk. I'll try to put myself in your shoes."
- [To Hulk] "For a big guy, Hulk's one of the fastest there is. They never tell you that part."
- [To Iron Man] "You over rely on your weapons and armor, Tony. Once you exhaust them, you are as frail as anybody else."
- [To Jean Grey] " Jean Grey has an otherworldly beauty to her. Too bad she spends her time destroying worlds."
- [To Moon Knight] "Moon Knight did always have a tendency to take fights too far."
- [To Moon Knight] "I better keep my eye on Moon Knight. There's no telling who he could hurt if he's off his rocker again."
- [To Psylocke] "You trained under Master Ogun, Psylcoke? Perhaps a fight between us wouldn't be so one-sided after all."
- [To Punisher] "I told Frank Castle to find his center. Unfortunately, there was just another gun there."
- [To Rocket Raccoon] "Hey Rocket, want to see me break a board with my fist? Or would that offend Groot too much?"
- [To Scarlet Witch] "Relax your chi Wanda, and you'll find your magic isn't so chaotic."
- [To Spider-Man] "The funniest people are often the saddest, Peter. Care to talk about it?"
- [To Spider-Man] "If it isn't my old pal, Spider-Man."