The son of an overbearing mother and a bullying father, Otto Octavius grew up to become a reclusive, but brilliant atomic researcher. To help manipulate radioactive substances from a safe distance, Otto constructed a chest harness controlling four mechanical, tentacle-like arms - earning him the nickname Doctor Octopus.
In a freak laboratory accident, volatile liquids exploded - bombarding the scientist with radiation. The substances left him capable of mentally controlling the arms, but the accident also caused irreversible brain damage - transforming the respected scientist into a megalomaniacal superhuman criminal.
- Chapter 1: Tablet of Life and Time
- From the Blood Rose Nightclub follow the storyline, at the end you will fight Dr. Octopus.
Dr. Octopus has three basic moves:
- Arm Swing - Swings both arms in a short range AoE attack
- Rock Throw - Picks up a piece of the ground and throws it
- Arm Grab - Grabs the player and flips them over doing damage
If ranged, it is good to stay at range and kite him around the room. If a melee character, move in and out to keep healed as necessary, dodging his attacks.
- Doctor Octopus Medal
- Table of Life and Time
Voice actor info
- In the video game, Doctor Octopus is voiced by Tom Kenny.